I’m sure some of you have read the recent posts by Psynister and Vrykerion about the WoW Ironman challenge. The basic idea is to see how far you can get by leveling in all white/grey gear, no talents/glyphs, and no groups. For more detailed info, look at either of their posts. The rules they’ve put forth for it (as ripped from Psyn’s blog) are as follows:
1. Use only white/grey items.
2. No spending talent points. No specialization at level 10. (Regular skill training is fine.)
2. No Primary or Secondary Professions other than First Aid.
3. No means of XP boosting (No Recruit-A-Friend, No Guild, and obviously no Heirlooms)
4. No consumable bonuses (food, potions, elixirs, etc) – Rogue Poisons allowed
5. No enchants.
6. No Groups. (Since clarification was requested: That means no dungeons, no Dungeon Finder, no battlegrounds, no anything that puts you in a group and no grouping up with people to quest or anything.)
7. No Death Knights.
8. No Glyphs
Since I’m constantly rolling alts and looking for fun new ways to play the game, I’ve decided I’ll participate too. All I need now is an idea on what race/class I should go with. So please leave a comment telling me what you think I should play!